Bay Country’s Veterinary Services
Providing the Best of Care for You & Your Pet
At Bay Country Veterinary Hospital, we offer a wide range of veterinary services for Annapolis, MD area pets. Whether we’re doing a wellness exam on a cat, providing healthcare to a rabbit, or treating a sick dog that’s been admitted for hospitalization, our commitment is the same. We will provide the highest quality pet care in a compassionate and comfortable environment.
Below is a list of some of the many veterinary services we offer. Should you have any questions or need additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are open seven days a week, for your convenience, and we would love to hear from you!
We provide these veterinary services:
- Comprehensive physical exams
- Our veterinarians conduct thorough “nose-to-tail” examinations to ensure that your pet is healthy and will continue to stay that way.
- Pet vaccinations
- Which vaccinations your pet will need depend upon his or her lifestyle.
- Preventive care
- Our veterinarians and staff will work with you to establish an individualized wellness plan for your pet.
- Healthcare for exotic pets (birds, reptiles, pocket pets)
- We are pleased to offer healthcare services for exotic pets, including parakeets, cockatiels, cockatoos, macaws, amazons, snakes, lizards, turtles, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets, and more. We also offer boarding services for select exotic pets, provided that the owner supplies the pet’s cage for the duration of its stay.
- Our veterinarians can advise you regarding this unique identification method and how it will benefit your pet.
- Treatment, hospitalization and supportive care for sick or injured pets
- Hopefully, your pet will never require this service, but you can take comfort in the knowledge that it is available, should the need arise.
- Veterinary diagnostics, including laboratory and X-ray/radiology
- Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with all of the tools necessary to provide your pet with quality care.
- Veterinary surgery
- Our veterinarians perform an array of surgical procedures, including spaying and neutering, growth removals, wound and laceration repairs, exploratory procedures, and more.
- Cat and dog dental cleanings and oral care
- Taking care of your pet’s teeth is an important part of his or her overall wellness plan. We are pleased to offer pet dental care to our patients.
- Pet boarding and kennel services (also available for select exotic pets)
- When you can’t take your pets along with you, why not bring them to us? You’ll enjoy your trip more knowing that they are in excellent hands.
- Basic pet grooming services
- We offer baths, nail trimming, mat and sanitary clips, ear cleaning, and more.
- Full-service pet pharmacy
- Obtain prescriptions for your pet quickly and easily.
- Pet prescription diets
- When a pet’s health requires it, our veterinarians will work with you to identify the proper prescription diet.
- End-of-life counseling and services
- We understand how difficult this experience is for our clients, and we will be there for you in your time of need.