We’ll Be There for Your Pet When You Can’t Be
While we all love our pets and try to include them in as much of our lives as possible, there are times when we simply have to leave them. If you need to board your pet, Bay Country Veterinary Hospital can provide a safe and comfortable environment while you’re away.
Our kennel facility in our Crownsville office is available for dog boarding and cat boarding. We can also accommodate birds, pocket pets, and most other exotic pets, provided the owner brings in the animal’s cage for the duration of its stay.
Why Board With Us?
Here are the services we offer our kennel guests:
- Clean water and linens (towels and blankets) are provided.
- Pets are fed according to the owner’s instructions. (Special diets can be accommodated!)
- Cats are given clean litter boxes.
- Dogs are walked a minimum of three times a day in our huge, fenced-in back yard.
- Bigger dogs are given access to large dog kennel runs, complete with raised canvas beds.
- Our facility is climate-controlled to ensure that all pets are kept comfortable, regardless of the Annapolis, Maryland area weather.
- Should your pet require medication or have other special medical needs, our professional veterinary staff is able to accommodate those needs.
- If a medical emergency should arise, our veterinarians are available seven days a week, during office hours, to diagnose and quickly provide any necessary care.
We are also happy to offer these A La Carte services upon request, for an additional fee:
- Pet bath
- Clipping of mats or sanitary clips
- Post-bath brush out
- Nail trim
- Ear cleaning
- Expression of anal glands
- And more…
What You Need to Know Before You Board
In order to provide a safe and healthy pet boarding environment, we require that dogs and cats be current on their rabies and distemper vaccinations. Dogs must be current on their bordetella (kennel cough) vaccination as well. (Please visit our pet vaccinations section to learn more about vaccinations.)
If your pet has medication, please bring it in its original, clearly labeled container.
Kennel guests are admitted and discharged during Bay Country Veterinary Hospital’s regular business hours. We are pleased to offer our clients the convenience of being open seven days a week.
For additional information and to make your reservations, please contact us.
Please fill out our Boarding Consent Form (PDF) prior to your appointment. We look forward to providing you and your pet with the best possible service and care!